Thank you for considering our intensive program as part of your treatment regime. We believe the PCS Intensive program offers a unique and powerful answer to those individuals, couples, and families searching to break through the barriers holding them back from fully enjoying their lives. Patients who seek our program are generally experiencing a crisis in their life, feel stuck in their current therapy, desire to move more quickly through their issues, or are simply impatient with one to two hours a week of therapy. With a staff of over 25 therapists, a PCS Intensive can address compulsive and addictive behavior (chemical, sexual, gambling, food, etc.), prior traumas (sexual, physical, emotional), relationship difficulties (communication, sexual, conflict, etc.), and mood disorders to name a few.
We specialize in difficult cases and have a wide range of tools to help you and your relationships achieve relief from the complications life brings. Our therapists are behavioral health professionals licensed at the doctoral or master’s level or are in training and under supervision. Therapists provide a diversity of backgrounds, clinical specialties, and professional skills while sharing a common commitment to an integrated systems approach to personal health and growth. PCS maintains the highest ethical standards of confidentiality. Patients of every age, race, gender, religion, sexual orientations, or national origin are welcome.
PCS utilizes a comprehensive, integrative approach requiring a coordinated effort between your therapist(s), our therapists and office staff. Our team focuses on making your time with us as productive as possible. Furthermore, we utilize a multi-dimensional approach; treating the emotional, cognitive, physical, spiritual, and relational dimensions of each individual. We employ therapeutic tools such as EMDR, DBT, psychodrama, Evidence Based Therapies, and other techniques necessary to generate forward progress. A PCS therapist is assigned to manage your case and stays in communication with your therapist during the intensive process. For PCS to provide comprehensive care, it is our policy to coordinate with your current therapist as part of your treatment at PCS. Thus, you will need to sign an authorization that allows PCS to obtain information from your primary therapist.
In addition, therapists are invited to participate in each client’s Wednesday staffing. Upon completion of the program, we send a summary report to your therapist including recommendations for continuing care. We hope you find your time with us filled with challenge, support, and growth.
What is the PCS Intensive: It’s a Truth and Transformation Process
- 1 week – 60 hour multidisciplinary treatment program
- Over 30 hours of Individual, couple, and/or family therapy
- Over 20 hours group therapy to acquire vital tools for healing and developing necessary skills.
- 10 hours of experiential and psycho-educational workshops.
- Multi-dimensional, multi-model approach to provide choices for positive change.
- Serve a wide variety of potential referrals.
Who participates? Individuals, Couples and Families Who:
- Will not, cannot or don’t need to commit to a 30 or 45 day in patient program
- Are “stuck in therapy,” impatient with their progress, in crisis or seeking personal transformation
- Have depression and anxiety
- Struggle with co-Dependency/self identity
- Struggle with addictions, compulsive and risky behaviors:
- Substance abuse
- Sex and love addiction
- Have experienced trauma:
- Sexual abuse
- Domestic abuse
- Physical abuse
- Psychological abuse
- Abandonment issues
- Neglect and deprivation
- Grief and the grieving process
- Have a history with disorders:
- Eating disorders: Binge, Bulimia, Anorexia, Dieting
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Dissociative identity disorder