Do you have a loved one between the ages of 18 and 25 experiencing difficulty with anxiety, depression, confusion, or lack of motivation for the future? An intensive discovery program can help give them the tools and motivation required to push forward to set and meet goals for their future success in life.
The PCS Young Adult Intensive Program is now being scheduled for the 2019 Summer Session: August 4, 2019 – August 9, 2019
- PCS Young Adult Intensives are targeted to single, young adults ages 18 to 25
- In this six day intensive, participants connect with other young adults in life skills, psychoeducation, and process group therapy. (Values, morals, ethics, healthy relationships, coping skills (mood management), relaxation techniques, goal setting and money management, just to name a few).
- The other half of their time is spent in individual sessions. These sessions focus on advancing themselves and overcoming personal obstacles that block them from being the person they want to be with unique and individualized counseling.
- The program begins with a two hour Sunday evening group experience on August 4.
- The general daily schedule is Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30pm for individual and group sessions.
- Lunch is provided.
- Services are provided on an out-patient basis.
- Therapeutic treatment team counselors are licensed and certified
- Registration is required
Is this program appropriate for you or a young adult in your life? Call and schedule a complimentary pre-intake assessment with one of our program facilitators.